Thursday, September 8, 2011

Summer Fun 2011

"Looking for clues"


One day the boys and I came home from being out and about and saw that one of our trees had fallen over onto our driveway. So, I took the boys outside to check it out. Lincoln has such a fun imagination. He kept telling me that he and Mason were "looking for clues" in the tree...I'm not quite sure what that means, but they had a lot of fun doing it.


Sprinkler Time


I bought the boys a new sprinkler, but didn't have a working hose to hook it to at the time, so I took it over to my parents house and hooked it up for the boys to play in. They had a lot of fun since it was so stinkin' hot outside. Even my sisters came out to play.




At the Park

Mason's most favorite thing in the world...THE SWINGS!!!




He could literally stay on the swings for hours and never get bored. In fact he screams everytime we take him off, even if he's been on them all day.














































































No comments: